Site Clerk / Junior QS - Co. Galway
Date Listed 29/03/2018
Vacancy: Site Clerk / Junior QS
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
We require an experienced Site Clerk / Junior QS to be based in Rathcormac for the Water Network Programme. The role will be to provide the following administrative assistance to the site teams and head office:
- Control the movement of employees/clients/ visitors on site(s)
• Procurement assistance - obtaining quotations, instructions for deliveries, etc.
• Ensuring all docket details are recorded correctly – relevant signatures, matching dockets with orders ,etc..
• Liaise with Head office function staff – HR, Accounts, Plant, HSQE, Tendering
• On-going collation of HSQE production and other relevant data for reporting inputs
• General monitoring and assistance to project weekly reporting compliance – Labour , Plant and Materials
• Monitoring and weekly reporting of Water Network Programme activities
• Ensure all staff and labour have relevant tickets and paperwork.
• Maintain any document , drawing and material registers
• General administration / office assistance
• 3rd Level Qualification in a Construction Discipline
• Previous Experience as a Site Clerk on a large civil engineering project
• PC Skills – MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of Navision
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Good attention to detail, tenacity and ownership of issue