Site Engineer (Co. Galway) – Residential Project
- Date Listed29/10/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer on a new build residential project in Co. Galway for our client who has a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Educational, Healthcare, Heritage, Hotel & Leisure, Residential and Utilities, Civils and Maintenance.
You will be responsible for:
· Setting-out from engineers' drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
· Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
· Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
· Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
· Liaise with client's representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
· Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
· Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
· Ordering and control of materials on site.
· Maintaining the site records - site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering, Construction, Structural or Civil Engineering.
· Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years' experience working as a Site Engineer on large scale Residential construction projects.
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
· Ability to work as part of a team
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.