- Date Listed23/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This is a mobile role, covering the South and will include travel to the following locations: Cork, Kerry. Candidates must be flexible to travel.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· To undertake such maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work as detailed.
· To comply with the Company's procedures when working on a client's premises.
· To observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health &safety statutory requirements at all times.
· To maintain all Company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner.
· Ensure all Company paperwork is completed accurately and legibly at all times.
Key Requirements for the HVAC Maintenance Technician Job:
· Must be qualified to Air Conditioning or Senior Mechanical trade. Or Electrical with up-skilling on AC Systems.
· Specialist qualification in Refrigeration systems is required and the candidate must possess F Gas 2079 certification.
· 3 - 5 years' experience on installation, commissioning and servicing HVAC and other mechanical systems ie. Pumps, Pressurisation Units etc.
· Experience in BMS and control systems an advantage.