Hotel Maintenance Technician - Kerry
Date Listed 26/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Part-Time
Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Hotel Maintenance Executive, for our clients, one of Ireland’s Leading 5 Star Hotels located in Co Kerry.
Our client are an award winning, internationally renowned, Luxurious Hotel, who have a penchant for all things 5 Star and excel in Fine Dining and sophisticated customer service.
- Give responses to all visitors in an effective and prompt manner.
- Give responses to duties involving the groundskeeper.
- Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly.
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms and administrators office buildings.
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files.
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Work together with the front office manager and housekeeper, and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department.
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures.
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
- Other Adhoc Duties
- General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
- Exhibit advanced dexterity in understanding of all computer and engineering programs related to energy management and preventative maintenance; and devices that are connected with such programs.
- Pleasant demeanor with ability to smile.
- Ability to handle internal and external clients with high degree of tolerance, diplomacy, and tact.
- Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills.
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to Zack@redchair.ie