Junior Quantity Surveyor – Kerry
Date Listed 30/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Red Chair Recruitment are excited to announce we are presently looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor for our partner who is based in County Kerry.
The right candidate will be degree qualified, with a minimum 1-2 years’ experience. Site experience would also be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an expanding business and Construction sector.
- Estimating & Cost Planning – reporting directly to Senior quantity surveyor
- Preparing estimated Bills of Quantities
- Compiling Contract Documentation
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Preparing Monthly Valuations
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts
- Review and Resolve Contractual Claims
- Attend Meetings with Clients and Design Team Members
- Training and development
- You will be required to have strong numerical and I.T. skills
- Strong decision-making ability will be a key factor
Immediate interviews available in the strictest of confidence.
An amazing career awaits you in this company.
For more details please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 064 66 22 007