Quantity Surveyor - Co. Kerry
Date Listed 05/06/2018
The position is to carry out tender preparations and project cost control to assist the company to acquire and complete commercially viable contracts.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING:
- preparing tender and contract documents, incl bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- preparing prequalification documenation
- liaising with clients and assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- liaising with subcontractors and suppliers and internal departments including Project Managers and Directors as necessary
- identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- preparation of prequalification documentation incl review e-tenders and downloading suitable projects
- understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required
- develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval
Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying and minimum 2/3 years work experience