Site Foreman - Co. Kerry
Date Listed 03/05/2018
Site Foreman required to join a leading main contractor in Kerry. This role will working as part of an experienced site team coordinating various sub-contractor teams on site.
Role – Site Foreman
Contract Type – Temporary Contract
Location - Kerry
About the role
We are a leading Building Contractor and are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Foreman/Supervisor.
This is a temporary position to begin with.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors
- Ensure all employees and site visitors comply with all Health and Safety obligations
- Reporting to senior management
- 5+ years’ site management experience on industrial projects
- Experienced managing multiple different teams across various projects
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated