CNC Laser Operator
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
CNC Laser Operator _ C&G Engineering Ltd, Clane, Co. Kildare
As a Laser machine operator your primary responsibility will be to ensure the machine runs at capacity, producing high quality products.
· Produce precision components using Laser state of the art equipment
· Maximising machine up-time
· Adjusting Machine Parameters to increase quality and performance.
· Loading and off-loading of different materials, using forklifts.
· Carrying out detailed inspection of goods for compliance to customer specification.
· Conduct scheduled machine cleaning and maintenance.
· Preparing all shipping documentation and labelling prior to delivery.
· Safety conscious
· Skills Experience
· Excellent computer literacy essential.
· Ability to understand Auto Cad drawings
· Ability to use engineering measurement instruments
· Ability to work in a team
· Forklift license
· Previous experience of working within the steel industry desirable
· Ability to act quickly on changing priorities
· Have a can do attitude
· Have a mindset of attention to detail
This role reporting to the production manager will operate within a team which has a continuous improvement attitude. On the job training will be provided in operation our particular Laser technology
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Overtime pay
- Monday to Thursday 8 - 5 Friday 8 - 2
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place