Electrician - Industrial project in Kildare/ West Dublin ASAP start
- Date Listed19/02/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently seeking a number of qualified and experienced mechanical and electrical trades to support construction of a large-scale industrial facility based in Kildare, over the coming year to 1 months. We are now seeking a number experienced and time-served Electricians on site. This is an excellent opportunity to for the right candidates to secure long-term work on a key project. Top rates of pay and conditions provided to successful applicants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· You will be required to prefabricate and install containment systems in line with site drawings and instruction provided.
· Glanding and termination of cables as required and in line with industry standards in a safe and productive manner at all times.
· Install cable tray systems and pulling in of cables as required.
· Installation of small power and lighting, earthing systems and PLC’s as per site requirements.
· Installing Light & Small Power Systems
· Planning of works to ensure production schedules are achieved, while ensuring a high-level of safety at all times.
· Working in line with site instructions and RAMS, and working to recognized industry standards.
· Ability to step into a supervisory role if required.
· Focus on job specifications for the project with a high level of attention to detail
· Ensure that all quality standards and high-level safety regulations are met and exceeded.
· Minimum of 5years’ industrial electrical experience on large Pharmaceutical, Power Generation facilities and/or large scale industrial projects.
· Recognized Industry electrical qualifications
· Safe Pass / CSCS
· IPAF MEWP
· Coci-19 Induction
· Manual Handling
· Own basic hand tools
If you are interested in this position and have the qualifications/experience requested, please use the link to apply
For more information about this opportunity or other positions, please contact Oradeo confidentially on + 353 1 6877 188 or apply in confidence for a call back.