Date Listed 27/07/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment have excellent full time opportunities for a Groundworks Foreman to operate with our Irish Client in the Civil Engineering Sector. The project will run in Kildare town for a number of months.
The Groundworks Foreman will be responsible for the delivery of duties on site, the allocation of tasks to Operatives and the oversight of the team and where applicable, sub-contractors. They are also responsible for organising and controlling the Operative teams' daily work in order to meet productivity, safety, quality and environmental targets.
* Ensure all operatives, both the Company's and sub-contractors, carry out the work instructed of them by either you or the Construction Supervisor in compliance with Safe Systems of Work processes
* Inform teams what is required on a daily/weekly basis through setting goals and targets in keeping with financial and programming constraints of the contract
* Work with line management to prepare for each job and assist in deciding what plant, equipment, tools materials and people are most appropriate to meet productivity targets.
* Ensure, at all times, the safety of your colleagues, third parties, visitors and members of the public and that HSQE procedures and processes are followed
* Complete all work related documents and ensure that timesheets and allocation sheets are completed accurately and submitted on time
* Actively participate in Tool Box Talks and take the lead in them when required
* Inform the Construction Supervisor of any client requests/changes and keep records of who, what, where and times.
* To be responsible for their own health and safety and that of colleagues.
For all interested applicants , please send your CV along with relevant certs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid safe pass card, and manual handling certificate are required for all of our roles. Should you need to arrange one of these courses, please call our office and we will be happy to help.