You might be interested in these similar ads
Health & Safety Officer wanted !!
The successful Health and Safety Officer will have worked on civil engineering & rail projects previously. This is an exciting role for an ambitious Health & Safety Officer who wants to join one of top construction companies in Ireland on a prestigious project.Role:Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessmentsRegularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Opera ...
Key duties and responsibilities:Install and removal of equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and pylons.Running, earthing and testing of feeder as well as fibre optic cabling.Inspection and testing of equipmentSurveying and planning works.*Required Education, Skills and QualificationsPrevious experience of working on the wireless network infrastructure.Good practical understanding of Radio Freque ...
Construction Foreman Required
Job Summary Construction Site foremen required for main contractor on a residential site in North Kildare The ideal candidates will : Have a minimum of 5 years experience as the site foreman for a main contractor in residential work.Have some computer and communication skills.Be thorough in Supervising, coordinating and monitoring sub-contractor’s performance.Maintain accurate records of all wo ...
Sheet Metal Worker / Press Brake Operator
C&G Engineering in Clane, Co. Kildare manufacture cabs and components for range machinery manufacturers and dealers worldwide. Job Summary- To Manufacture precision detailed sheet metal components including the set up and use of Press Brakes.- Excellent attendance and timekeeping is essential.- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship.- Able to work proactively to improve produc ...
HGV / LCV Fitter Mechanic
HGV/LCV Fitter Mechanic required to service and repair Plant machinery and HGV lorries and cars. Skills in welding, fabrication. Must have driving licence. Preferably with HGV licence. Key responsibilities:Carrying out Service, Maintenance and Repair of a mixed fleet of vehiclesFault diagnosisCompletion of weekly vehicle inspectionsEnsure Health & Safety complianceEnsure all machines are safe ...
Graduate CNC Laser Programmer
CNC laser programmer role available suit engineering, product design or computer programming graduate. Great opportunity to fulfill an interesting and challenging role. Full training available for right candidate - good IT skills, interest in engineering and willingness to learn important.Programmer role is for sheet steel engineering - cutting and folding, supplying a wide range of parts to a wid ...
Wraehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Health & Safety Officer
- Date Listed12/12/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
- Degree qualified
- At least 1-2 years working as a Health and Safety Officer on Construction Projects.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- References required
- Send your CV to Peadar.