Planner - Co. Kildare
Date Listed 28/03/2018
Vacancy: Planner (Construction)
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Construction Planner to be based in the Kildare area. The successful candidate will be experienced in a variety of planning fields and will have at least 5 years consecutive experience within a main contractor or a large developer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist & prepare tender programmes and method statements as required.
- Liaise with Senior Planner / Contract Directors / Managers to finalise Master programmes and produce stage / section programme when required.
- Assist in the preparation of project logistics and method statements.
- Periodically review key projects marking up progress on programme to ensure programme compliance when requested by Senior Planner / Contract Managers.
- When required, assist site management in re-programming of works.
- Maintain a database of previously used programmes.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of drawing records procedure (as required)
- Ensure compilation of Health & Safety Files and track information for the same
- Ensure project documentation is returned to Head Office in accordance with Integrated Management System procedure.
- Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Fulfil company CPD requirements.