Quantity Surveyor - Leixlip
- Date Listed05/05/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Integrity recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Main Contractor for the recruitment of a Quantity Surveyor. This is an important role within the company and you will have excellent potential for growth. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work with some prestigious national and international clients.
• Preparing Programmes
• Preparation of claims
• Management of costs and contractual matters
• Obtaining quotes for tenders
• Health and Safety Documentation
• Attend meetings and undertake site visits
• 3-5 years experience in a Quantity Surveyor role.
• Quantity Surveying Degree.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Cost Management experience.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
Our client has an excellent reputation within the construction sector. This is an opportunity to join an ambitious, fast-growing company and gain well rounded experience in the industry. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an extremely talented team. You will be a hardworking, enthusiastic individual with a hands-on approach and willingness to learn.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and considering a career move, please get in touch with us at email@example.com