You might be interested in these similar ads
The successful candidate will get to work with a reputable main contractors who are committed to providing you with excellent career progression opportunities in addition to on-going professional development.ResponsibilitiesLiaise with the management teams, site and office personnel to ensure that all administration is recordedInventory entryData entry (vendors and buyers)Meeting customer service ...
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: • Loading of Vans/Trucks • Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns • Making sure orders sent out are correct • Checking Invoices • Working within a Fast pac ...
360 Excavator Operator
BSS is currently seeking a 360 Excavator Driver in Kildare for an Immediate Start to work with one of our clients a leading Irish building contractor.Duties: Driving 20 Tonne Excavator Working as part of the team to optimise the workloads.Adhering to all company and site specific welfare and safety requirements and regulationsAny other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, n ...
2 external plasteres
Looking for 2 plasterers to fall in with a 2/1 crew . Mostly external render napp finish. Also skimming . Call 0851291123
Price Work for Registered Plumbers
Contractor in Clane looking for qualified registered plumbers for 1st & 2nd fix Price work available in North Kildare areas.if interested please contact 0858701962.
Looking for labourer to attend blocklayer. Must have experience. All local work
Wanted painter to paint 3-bedroom small house interior
Hi I'm looking for someone to paint inside of a small 3-bedroom house in County Kildare one or two persons ASAP call 0851561457
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The right person will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who will join the team and add value to the company.
Job description :
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying qualification or higher
- Experience of 0-5 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently