Technical Writer - Co. Kildare
Date Listed 28/03/2018
Vacancy: Technical Writer (Construction)
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
We are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Writer to be based in the Kildare area to work within one of Irelands premier construction main contractors. The successful candidate will be experienced in working in large dynamic main contractors / developers undertaking technical writing and will have at least 5 yrs consecutive experience.
Key attributes but not necessary:
- Detailed knowledge of 3D object modelling
- Detailed knowledge of Revit
- Detailed knowledge of Navisworks Manage
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction related activities
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.