You might be interested in these similar ads
Agricultural Maintenance Relocation Role
Would you like move to stunning Canada?. I am looking for someone with an Agricultural Background with a good understanding of agricultural machinery and who can manage a team of maintenance people. Education & Past Experiences: A combination of professional experiences or equivalent combined education, designation and work experience will be considered; Industrial Certification (ex. We ...
Blocklayers wanted in the leitrim area for immediate start. Phone me on 0877910117. No txts or private numbers.
Hi im a self employed paint and decorator we do maintenance of house and flat im a key holder as well any problem cal us and we sort it for you big or small
- Date Listed20/11/2018
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
The primary tasks of the role are:
- Carry out vehicle inspection at testing stations and operator premises.
- Carry out complaint and appeal investigations on behalf of the RSA.
- Carry out quality audits
- Approve submit daily inspection reports.
- Review of actions required and escalate to Road Safety Authority if needed
- Produce monthly reports on quality of inspection completed.
- Carry out internal audits on inspections preformed in line with contract KPI’s
- Liaise with Operations director and Operations manager on strategic planning to maximise technical inspection productivity.
- Clients Quality Assessment programme.
- Mystery shopping programme.
- National Car Test quality standards.
- Fuel Quality analysis programme.
- Directional Signs service.
- Qualified Mechanic/Technician.
- Commercial vehicle/bus repair experience
- IMI and/or IRTE qualified (or working towards qualification).
- PC skills in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ADR qualification an advantage
For more information get in touch.