Construction Document Controller
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller for a construction site in South West Limerick. The suitable individual will have already worked in the industry and will hold understanding of document control.
This position is set for 1 - 2 months work. There is potential for a long term position with a leading construction company if they are please with your performance throughout the first few months.
- Immediate start.
- 40 - 50 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- Organizing weekly time-sheets and liaising with the Payroll Department.
- Submission and tracking of documentation.
- Excellent IT skills essential – MS Word, MS Excel.
- Previous administration experience within the Construction Industry.
- Proven ability to work alone or in a team environment, working efficiently and accurately to agreed timescales, with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal essential.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed for site orders, suppliers and other subcontractors.
- Valid Safe Pass.
- Valid Manual Handling.
- Any other certificates will be of advantage.
We are paying a Market leading hourly rate / package for the right candidate.
If you're interested in this position - apply now! Send your CV and certs by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438.
Sherlock Recruitment are a leading supplier of staff to the Mechanical and Electrical industry in Ireland. We are working with some of Ireland's leading M&E and Construction companies supplying them with high volume, quality staff.
We also provide training & safety courses, which aim to provide effective and efficient Manual Handling and Safe Pass course’s among other Health & Safety courses, to the labourers of Ireland through our engaging training programmes.