Contracts Manager - Limerick
Date Listed 09/04/2018
Vacancy: Contracts Manager
Salary: €80,000 NEG. Depending on experience
Contracts Manager required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on projects in the Limerick region. Excellent package and career prospects.
We are a well known company throughout the industry for having an excellent company culture. This role is suitable for an experienced Contracts Manager or Senior Project Manager who is looking to change to a company with the possibility of strong long term prospects in the area.
Previous Irish experience is essential.
Proven track record, recent and relevant experience in a similar role with a leading contractor is essential.
Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
Experienced in a variety of project types
10+ years’ experience in similar or related field
Strong communication and problem solving skills
Reporting to the Contracts Director, as Contracts Manager you be responsible for the coordination of all project disciplines in conjunction with the Site Manager across multiple sites, managing the design and ultimately delivering high-quality jobs on programme.
- Manage site staff and all sub-contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Have a commercially minded approach to project delivery.
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control financial administration of all construction work in obtain and Maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Project Managers, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Responsible for Health and Safety