You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on a busy site in the South West Limerick area. Initially the work is for 2 months - you will have an opportunity to progress into a long term contract if the company are pleased with your performance.Requirements:Good management skills with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.Ability to develop and main ...
Setting - out Engineer wanted !!
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe successful candidate must have Intermediate level experience in Civil Works.Have to have hands on experience with Total Station and GPS survey equipment.Job Type / CategoryResponsibilitiesTo design and maintain site’s primary control networkTo deliver procure and deliver setting out information on site / undertake surveysTo ensure that works are to a high standard, to ...
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - Limerick
Duties of the Role:Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project Ensure compliance with Contract schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same Liaising and reporting to the Managing Surveyor and the Commercial DirectorDevelop and ...
Westlan Data Networks Ltd are looking for an Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analysing tender documentation and submitting quotations to Clients The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills and analytical mindset. (Mid-Level or Junior / Depending on Education and Experience) REQUIREMENTS · Prepare thorough ...
Our client based in the construction sector are seeking a strong Site Engineer to oversee their key projects in Dublin. There is weekly travel to Dublin involved with 2-3 days based in company offices in West Munster.Requirements:Experience overseeing small projects with 2-3 week turnaround at the same timeExperience overseeing 2-3 larger projects at same timeStrong client management and commercia ...
Carpenter/Fire door installations
30+years experience last 3 years fire door installations and remedials. I have got a van and a comprehensive range of power and hand tools. Available to work anywhere.
Stone Mason required nationwide
We are now recruiting for a fully qualified Stone Mason for work nationwide. The ideal candidate must be qualified in all aspects of Conservation/Restoration and Fixing masonry and must have at least 3 years’ experience. Candidates should also have their own transport and willing to travel nationwide as they will not be required to work from one base. Excellent rates of pay available ...
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time, within specification and on budget.
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries.
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
Education & Skills:
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering.
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts.
- The suitable candidate should have experience in managing high-quality medium to large scale commercial, industrial, health, pharma & education.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Client/Design teams and supply chain members.
- Demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within deadline environment.
- Must have experience with medium to high value projects up to €10m.