Electricians wanted !!
- Date Listed08/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeTemporary
Minimum of 3 years of qualified experience
The ideal candidate will be confident in 1st and 2nd fixing
Required Skills & Qualifications
• National Craft Certificate or equivalent, JIB card or CSR.
• Up to date Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certifications
• Commercial / Industrial / Pharmaceutical / Data Centre experience.
• Strong Health & Safety awareness and implementation in Electrical
• Immediate start, long term projects available.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Competent at working with heights, MEWP accreditation.
• Solid pre-planning diagrammatic experience.
• Fully knowledgeable of current building conformance and safety codes.
• Maintain and repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Work competently at heights on various projects.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
• Good knowledge of domestic/Industrial installations, ability to work as part of a team
Please apply by sending in the following, Safe Pass Card – Manual Handling Certificate – National Craft Certificate, this will expedite your application.Send your CV to Peadar