You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on a busy site in the South West Limerick area. Initially the work is for 2 months - you will have an opportunity to progress into a long term contract if the company are pleased with your performance.Requirements:Good management skills with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.Ability to develop and main ...
Setting - out Engineer wanted !!
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe successful candidate must have Intermediate level experience in Civil Works.Have to have hands on experience with Total Station and GPS survey equipment.Job Type / CategoryResponsibilitiesTo design and maintain site’s primary control networkTo deliver procure and deliver setting out information on site / undertake surveysTo ensure that works are to a high standard, to ...
Westlan Data Networks Ltd are looking for an Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analysing tender documentation and submitting quotations to Clients The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills and analytical mindset. (Mid-Level or Junior / Depending on Education and Experience) REQUIREMENTS · Prepare thorough ...
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Job Title: Estimator & Quantity SurveyorIndustry: Security Fencing, Sports Fencing, Groundworks, Drainage, Civils, Artificial Grass, Floodlights, Natural Pitches, Netting.Location: Based in Clare and Limerick.The Package: Salary negotiable based on experience, 21 days annual leave, pension scheme, phone, tablet/laptop. Start immediate.Job Description:Working alongside our in-house QS, Junior E ...
Carpenter wanted for Kilmallock area with (Shuttering Experience)
Candidates must hold the following to be considered:-valid Safe Pass-valid Manual Handling.. Knowledge of Beams, Decks, Columns etc.. is needed Experience in Dokka/Perri Systems with knowledge of por prep - stop ends, hang trench, kickers and base walls.References Required Own transport & tools Send your CV to Brendan.
Carpenter/Fire door installations
30+years experience last 3 years fire door installations and remedials. I have got a van and a comprehensive range of power and hand tools. Available to work anywhere.
Painter and decorator
20 years experience. Registered and insured. Great references available
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Your duties as Estimator:
- Tender document control
- Checking Bill of Quantities for accuracy and managing Bill of Quantity production on a Design & Build tender
- Reviewing the Contract for each tender
- Compiling, issuing and adjudicating subcontractor/supplier tender quotations
- Preparing estimate Direct and Indirect Costs
- Identifying, analysing and developing risk registers
- Presenting estimates to the Board for review
- Preparing tender and contract documents for submission
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Civil Engineering or Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced IT skills. Experience with Candy estimating software is an advantage.