- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Key Tasks as Fibre Planner:
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements within a geographic region
- Visiting project areas where necessary.
- Source information for the mapping software.
- Produce maps, drawings and plan optical fibre paths.
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information and design standards.
- Data modelling, building map and database environments.
- Ensure work is accurate and completed on time.
- Capacity planning.
- Supporting survey requirements if required.
- Process improvement and documentation.
- Preparation and analysis of reports.
Experience & Qualities:
- Degree in Engineering
- 2 – 6 years fibre experience
- CAD & GIS experience
- Good, working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Proactive problem solver with logical decision making qualities
- Effective communicator to both field and office staff
- Able to work alone and also within a team
- Quick learner - ability to pick up new software quickly
Add to Watchlist