You might be interested in these similar ads
IRC are currently hiring for a Maintenance Manager for a Large Truck Company based in Limerick.Skills Required: - Excellent knowledge of the transport sector- Previous experience being in charge of a team of Mechanics- Great knowledge of Engineering and good technical knowledge of Maintaining trucks and trailers- Good working knowledge of Computer systems, Ordering systems, raising PO's etc. - ...
Civil Engineer wanted for a well established construction company.Will have at least 4 years experience in setting out civil projects.Willing to travel with projects. Comfortable with relevant instruments total station, GPS etc.Safe pass and manual handling have to be up to date as well as having great management, verbal and communication skills salary depends on experience and qualifications. Sen ...
Sherlock Recruitment are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for one of their leading civils and building contractors for Newcastle West.The Ideal candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with strong previous exposure to a large scale working environment.The Role:You will be reporting to the General Manager as part of the Quantity Surveying team and will be responsible fo ...
General Labourers with safe pass required for various sites in Limerick. Experience is essential, references will be required. Please call us on 061-502327 now to apply or for further information. Please send your CV to For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie
Safe pass manual handling and relevant tickets have to be up to date. Experience on site essential union rate Send your CV to Brendan.
Safe pass and manual handling have to be up to date. Experience with Peri and Dokia systems own tools at least three years experience on site union rate send your CV to Peadar.
360 Operator required for immediate start in South Limerick/ North Cork area. Must have a valid safe pass and manual handling and CSCS card. having a ticket for a site dumper would be advantageous. Contact Keith on 0858637998 for more information.
Finishing Foreman - Limerick
Date Listed 21/07/2017
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
- Oversee the site set up encompassing layout, staff accommodation, welfare facilities, storage access and egress and monitoring on a day to day basis
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Implement Health & Safety procedures
- Contribute to the delivery of the project on time and within budget
- Ensure subcontractors are managed in an effective manner
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ relevant years’ experience
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
- Some form of security check in the past is an advantage