Maintenance Manager - Limerick
Date Listed 17/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Irish Recruitment Consultants are currently hiring for a Maintenance Manager for a large Multi National Manufacturing plant based in Co.Limerick.
The ideal candidate will have overall responsibility for all of the plants machinery, maintenance technicians and ordering of parts.
- Responsible for all maintenance aspects within the plant
- Ensuring Maintenance Technicians have service schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Responsible for ensuring that engineering policies and standards are implemented and adhered to on site
- Responsible for planning, preparing and prioritising plant projects
- Ensures that all engineering and maintenance activities are carried out to the highest of standards
- Ensures that equipment and processes are operated to and maintained within their safe operating capacity
- Responsible for managing maintenance performance, determining root cause of issues and implementing solutions
- Responsible for functional resource management, development, planning and allocations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Engineering qualification
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance management experience
- Experience in implementation & management of manufacturing maintenance standards and project management
- Proven track record of plant/process improvements being implemented
- In-depth knowledge of relevant maintenance aspects
- Experience with Process Validation
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Please send an up to date CV today via the link or contact Patrick O'Regan 086 - 145 1531 for more information.