Manufacturing Production Operator -
Date Listed 10/08/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Experienced Manufacturing Production Operators required to work on a 8 week contract in Limerick, suitable candidates must have previous experience working in a GMP environment & have experience working with chemicals & machinery.
Working on a two cycle shift you will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Set-up, process and inspect materials for department operations. Operate, set-up and process machinery. Meet production, GMP and ISO 9000 standards. Maintain safe and clean work areas. (Departments include mixing, coating, slitting and polymerization).
- Accurately collect, verify and record production and/or quality data. Ensure proper documentation of all processes.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of a Leaving Certificate
- 1-2 years general operative experience working in a GMP environment.
- Must be able to operate machinery and/or process materials.
- Must have dexterity to perform essential job functions which may involve standing, reaching, twisting, walking, bending, crouching, lifting, etc.
- Must be capable of being on one's feet 80% of a 12 hour day.
- Mathematical, documentation, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Must have legible handwriting and basic computer experience for data entry.
For further information please email your details to Sarah.email@example.com or call 061 221701