Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Limerick
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
As an HVAC/Refrigeration Technician, you will work under the direction of a Site Manager or Project Manager, you will be required to work to challenging timelines and be a natural problem solver
To have a full understanding of various forms of HVAC, Utilities and refrigeration systems installation, maintenance & methodology.
Day to day you will be an essential part of the on-site team of technicians responsible for Mechanical installation, repair, refit and alterations.
- Knowledge & understanding of site health and safety
- Working Knowledge of HVAC systems and equipment
- Refrigeration (F-gas/refrigeration certification would be beneficial), Chillers (air and water cooled), Evaporative cooling, Boilers, Heater batteries, Hot & cold water systems, AHUs, FCUs, Air distribution systems, Humidification, Split units, Controls/instrumentation
- Knowledge of low pressure hot water and chilled water systems and equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical systems, motors, fans, actuators etc.
- Basic understanding of building management systems
- Knowledge of P&ID’s & working drawings
- Knowledge of test & calibration equipment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Trade Qualified refrigeration
- 5+ years’ experience within the industry
- Full clean driving licence
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling Certificate
- A team player with excellent problem- solving skills
- Flexible to the needs of the business