You might be interested in these similar ads
Construction Document Controller
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller for a construction site in South West Limerick. The suitable individual will have already worked in the industry and will hold understanding of document control.This position is set for 1 - 2 months work. There is potential for a long term position with a leading construction company if they are please with your perf ...
Setting - out Engineer wanted !!
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe successful candidate must have Intermediate level experience in Civil Works.Have to have hands on experience with Total Station and GPS survey equipment.Job Type / CategoryResponsibilitiesTo design and maintain site’s primary control networkTo deliver procure and deliver setting out information on site / undertake surveysTo ensure that works are to a high standard, to ...
Carpenter wanted for Kilmallock area with (Shuttering Experience)
Candidates must hold the following to be considered:-valid Safe Pass-valid Manual Handling.. Knowledge of Beams, Decks, Columns etc.. is needed Experience in Dokka/Perri Systems with knowledge of por prep - stop ends, hang trench, kickers and base walls.References Required Own transport & tools Send your CV to Brendan.
Westlan Data Networks Ltd are looking for an Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analysing tender documentation and submitting quotations to Clients The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills and analytical mindset. (Mid-Level or Junior / Depending on Education and Experience) REQUIREMENTS · Prepare thorough ...
Leak Detection Technicians
Lowflo specialise in the water conservation sector mainly involved in leak detection, water use reduction, metering and leak repairs.Job Summary:We are looking for a number of Leak Detection Technicians. The role will be mainly working on our Irish Water contracts.The roles will involve the detection, location and reporting of visible and hidden leaks on the water distribution network. As such, yo ...
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Job Title: Estimator & Quantity SurveyorIndustry: Security Fencing, Sports Fencing, Groundworks, Drainage, Civils, Artificial Grass, Floodlights, Natural Pitches, Netting.Location: Based in Clare and Limerick.The Package: Salary negotiable based on experience, 21 days annual leave, pension scheme, phone, tablet/laptop. Start immediate.Job Description:Working alongside our in-house QS, Junior E ...
Carpenter/Fire door installations
30+years experience last 3 years fire door installations and remedials. I have got a van and a comprehensive range of power and hand tools. Available to work anywhere.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Date Listed07/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Knowledge & understanding of site health and safety
- Working Knowledge of HVAC systems and equipment
- Refrigeration (F-gas/refrigeration certification would be beneficial), Chillers (air and water cooled), Evaporative cooling, Boilers, Heater batteries, Hot & cold water systems, AHUs, FCUs, Air distribution systems, Humidification, Split units, Controls/instrumentation
- Knowledge of low pressure hot water and chilled water systems and equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical systems, motors, fans, actuators etc.
- Basic understanding of building management systems
- Knowledge of P&ID’s & working drawings
- Knowledge of test & calibration equipment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Trade Qualified refrigeration
- 5+ years’ experience within the industry
- Full clean driving licence
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling Certificate
- A team player with excellent problem- solving skills
- Flexible to the needs of the business