Date Listed 25/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Part-Time
Irish Recruitment Consultants now require a Process Engineer for a large Multi National company in limerick.
This role will involve:
- Identifying and analysing of new materials
- Investigate and implement new moulding / process technologies.
- Identify new machines that can improve production times and costs.
- Trouble shoot moulding machine processes and optimise/validate processing parameters.
- Validation of work daily
- Working with the design and external manufacturing partners to ensure deadlines are met inline with costings.
- Evaluate, justify, and facilitate procurement of equipment, tooling, and materials, development, and introduction of new processes.
- Determine & drive to completion all manufacturing changes that improve quality, lead time, cost, etc.
- Set Production plans for and production capacity of each machine
Skills / Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering related discipline.
- Min of 2 years experience within Process / Validation Engineering role
- Ability to meet deadlines and act with integrity always.
- Ability to deal with pressure within a high volume pressurised environment.
- Previous Injection moulding experience is key
- QC / QA background is an advantage
- Very hands on and practical in working with machines - including breakdowns
This company pays market leading salaries along with excellent benefits and career development. Relocation package in place if required.
For more information please contact Patrick O'Regan on 061 - 462 433 / 086 - 145 1531 or email your CV today.