Project Engineer (Water and Wastewater)
- Date Listed18/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
Currently, we are seeking a degree qualified Project Engineer to work within our Project teams for design and construction of water and wastewater installations throughout Ireland
Project Engineers; Water and Waste Water projects;
The ideal candidate must be degree qualified in the fields of civil, or mechanical engineering, will ideally have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience and be willing to take on new challenges.
The position will be office based with site supervision works also required. Ideally the candidate will have site experience and be proficient in management of health and safety on site but will be looking to get more involved in preliminary and detailed design.
- Support the Project Manager
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD and capable of drawings for both fabrication and construction
- Prepare as-built drawings
- Manage suppliers regarding equipment deliveries.
- Manage sub-contractors
- Prepare programs using MS project and monitor progress
- Prepare H&S documentation including Construction Stage H&S documents, Method Statements, Risk Assessments and conduct safety checks at various sites.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information & drawings using the document control system
- Compile an Operations & Maintenance manual for handover to the client/operations team.
- Assist Project Manager in the production of progress reports to the Client
Position will be based in our Limerick office with travel to various sites in the country, depending on location of site project work.