- Date Listed13/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Westlan Data Networks Ltd are looking for an Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analysing tender documentation and submitting quotations to Clients
The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills and analytical mindset.
(Mid-Level or Junior / Depending on Education and Experience)
· Prepare thorough pricing estimates on new projects.
· Read and understand job bid instructions, detailed specifications and drawings.
· Prepare a "take off" of materials from drawings.
· Calculate costs for labour, materials, production times
· Build relationships with Main Contractors, Architects, Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.
· Source Vendors, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers.
· Maintain database for enquiries and submit tenders in timely manner.
· Follow up and track quotations.
· · Experience working as an Estimator
· Experience working in the Electrical Industry
· Ability to review and analyse construction drawings and specifications
· Excellent communication skills across all levels of organisation, as well as with external parties is Essential.
· Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines.
There will be a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate based on relevant experience.