You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for one of their leading civils and building contractors for Newcastle West.The Ideal candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with strong previous exposure to a large scale working environment.The Role:You will be reporting to the General Manager as part of the Quantity Surveying team and will be responsible fo ...
· Optimise the CNC Manufacturing Process· Participate in Operations Validation and Quality initiatives.· Design and develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product/process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Process Engineers.· Drive Process Improvements through new technology and equi ...
Position: AutoCAD Designer DraftsmanLocation: LimerickSalary: €36,000On behalf of our Limerick based client, Elk Recruitment is looking for an Experienced CAD Technician to come on board. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic organization.Ideal candidates are required to possess the following skill set but not limited toPrevious experience detailing architectural interf ...
Auto Cad 5years including detailing, plans, elevations, sections, Preparation of construction drawings, shop drawings fab drawings, Communicating with Mechanical Engineers and end users in a professional manner Good understanding of BREAM BIM TechAuto Cad 5+years including detailing, plans, elevations, sections,Preparation of construction drawings, shop drawings & fab drawings, Communicat ...
Civil Engineer wanted for a well established construction company.Will have at least 4 years experience in setting out civil projects.Willing to travel with projects. Comfortable with relevant instruments total station, GPS etc.Safe pass and manual handling have to be up to date as well as having great management, verbal and communication skills salary depends on experience and qualifications. Sen ...
IRC are currently hiring for a Maintenance Manager for a Large Truck Company based in Limerick.Skills Required: - Excellent knowledge of the transport sector- Previous experience being in charge of a team of Mechanics- Great knowledge of Engineering and good technical knowledge of Maintaining trucks and trailers- Good working knowledge of Computer systems, Ordering systems, raising PO's etc. - ...
Alpha Contract Solutions have contract workers available at competitive rates.Carpenters/Plasterers/Drivers/Welders/Fabricators/Painters/Electricians....Alpha Contract Solutions Ltd 015137176
Quantity Surveyor - Munster
Date Listed 13/07/2017
- Reviewing of Contracts and ensuring compliance
- Take Ownership of all commercial aspects of the project
- Identifying and pricing of all variations as and when they occur
- Procurement - operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Sending out tender enquiries to subcontractors and suppliers
- Cost analysis of tender prices
- Measuring from drawings and preparing pricing documents where one does not exist
- Checking measured quantities in pricing documents against drawings and other tender documents
- Inputting data to pricing documents
- Measurement of Sub-Contract Elements
- Cost analysis of Sub-Contractor/Supplier costing
- Producing & Forwarding Post Tender Data
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Working closely with the PQS to deliver value for money and control budgets
- Logging and Reporting of all variations
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong prior experience in Quantity Surveying roles in a Construction/Engineering business
- Degree level education within Quantity Surveying, Civil or Environmental Engineering Commercial Management or similar field
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- In return we offer a competitive package and the chance to work for an established business with the opportunity to work on varying and dynamic projects