You might be interested in these similar ads
Red Chair Recruitment are currently working in conjunction with one of our biggest partners in order to deliver a large infrastructure upgrade project at our customers Limerick site. As part of this project, we have several positions open for engineers to work onsite with our customer, a global leader in biotechnologies.ResponsibilitiesProvides mostly tier 3 support and assists with project implem ...
Position: Document ControllerLocation: LimerickSalary: DOEExcellent opportunity for an experienced document controller to join a reputable building products company in Limerick.Successful candidates will have the following skillsDiploma/DegreeConstruction/building materials 5+ yearsFacade experience 5+ yearsAbility to read and interpret drawingsHighly organisedI.T. LiteratePlanning experience4P or ...
Irish Recruitment Consultants now require a Process Engineer for a large Multi National company in limerick. This role will involve: Identifying and analysing of new materialsInvestigate and implement new moulding / process technologies.Identify new machines that can improve production times and costs.Trouble shoot moulding machine processes and optimise/validate processing parameters.Validation ...
Fit Out Company is looking for Quantity Surveyor for full time employment/contract
Oradeo Recruitment currently has vacancies for experienced Electricians Mates to work on site in Limerick on a contract basis. Our client is one of the larger M&E companies in Ireland. The project is part of a number of similar works our client has on their portfolio.Job Description:8 * Electricians Mates required for a Large Industrial Project in LimerickMostly Fit Out Work Lights, Sockets, Syste ...
Refit and tile small en-suite bathroom Project Category : Bathroom Fitters Project Description : Refit and tile small en-suite bathroom - 2.3m long x 1m wide x 2.4m high. Install new toilet, sink, mirror-cabinet above sink (recessed into partition wall), shower tray, shower door and towel rail (in place of existing radiator). Build small alcove into partition wall inside shower (for shampoo ...
Date Listed 22/06/2017
- Reviewing of Contracts and ensuring compliance
- Take Ownership of all commercial aspects of the project
- Identifying and pricing of all variations as and when they occur
- Procurement - operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Sending out tender enquiries to subcontractors and suppliers
- Cost analysis of tender prices
- Measuring from drawings and preparing pricing documents where one does not exist
- Checking measured quantities in pricing documents against drawings and other tender documents
- Inputting data to pricing documents
- Measurement of Sub-Contract Elements
- Cost analysis of Sub-Contractor/Supplier costing
- Producing & Forwarding Post Tender Data
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Working closely with the PQS to deliver value for money and control budgets
- Logging and Reporting of all variations
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong prior experience in Quantity Surveying roles in a Construction/Engineering business
- Degree level education within Quantity Surveying, Civil or Environmental Engineering Commercial Management or similar field
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- In return we offer a competitive package and the chance to work for an established business with the opportunity to work on varying and dynamic projects.