You might be interested in these similar ads
Irish Recruitment Consultants are currently hiring for a Maintenance Manager for a large Multi National Manufacturing plant based in Co.Limerick. The ideal candidate will have overall responsibility for all of the plants machinery, maintenance technicians and ordering of parts. Responsibilities:Responsible for all maintenance aspects within the plantEnsuring Maintenance Technicians have service s ...
Red Chair Recruitment are currently working in conjunction with one of our biggest partners in order to deliver a large infrastructure upgrade project at our customers Limerick site. As part of this project, we have several positions open for engineers to work onsite with our customer, a global leader in biotechnologies.ResponsibilitiesProvides mostly tier 3 support and assists with project implem ...
CREGG Recruitment are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to work full time in Limerick.Duties :Supervising cleaning operativesEnsure and carry out a high standard of cleaningEnsure equipment is operating efficientlyLiaising with the customer regarding cleaning requirementsEnsuring staff are motivated and managed adequatelyResponsible for staff performance and welfareAdhere to Health and Safet ...
Sherlock Recruitment have an opening for an Electrician’s Mate to work on a major site in Adare. This position will involve pulling cables, and assisting electricians with other similar tasks. This project will be running for up to 6 months.The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience working on a site. Previous experience working alongside electricians will be a bonus.A Valid Safe P ...
Safe pass CSCS tickets and manual handling have to be up to date. 10 years experience on building sites. Salary based job. Send your CV to Noel.
ICDS Constructors require experienced furniture removers for a large scale construction & renovation site in Adare, Co Limerick.Must have current safepass & manual handling training. Previous experience with a Furniture removal company a distinct advantage. Contact Mark Doyle @ ICDS - 01 632 1200 or email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Listed 22/06/2017
- Conducting regular, formal site audits a carrying out inspections as directed in the Safety Management System
- Ensuring that record of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority for the project and all incident / accident reporting and to conduct inspector site visits as required by the Health & Safety Authority
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors working on site
- Managing and making recommendations for Personal Protection Equipment required for all Employees
- Assisting Site Management in compiling cost records and forecasts for all issues associated with Health & Safety including, but not limited to, contra charges, training, purchases, etc
- Serving as company representative as Site meetings;
- Organizing and chairing the Safety Meetings for Sub-Contractors personnel
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statement sand required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required
- Advising / assisting Site Management in drafting and communicating Method Statements
- Compiling, updating and communication site Emergency Plans
- Conducting preliminary accident investigations and statutory notifications, while keeping Group Safety Officer updated
- Making sure First Aiders are available, that an adequate quantity of First Aid supplies is in stock and that all relevant Certs are updated
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified in Health & Safety
- 4+ years’ experience in Health & Safety
- Previous experience managing safety on site
- Previous construction industry experience