You might be interested in these similar ads
Construction Document Controller
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller for a construction site in South West Limerick. The suitable individual will have already worked in the industry and will hold understanding of document control.This position is set for 1 - 2 months work. There is potential for a long term position with a leading construction company if they are please with your perf ...
Westlan Data Networks Ltd are looking for an Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analysing tender documentation and submitting quotations to Clients The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills and analytical mindset. (Mid-Level or Junior / Depending on Education and Experience) REQUIREMENTS · Prepare thorough ...
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Job Title: Estimator & Quantity SurveyorIndustry: Security Fencing, Sports Fencing, Groundworks, Drainage, Civils, Artificial Grass, Floodlights, Natural Pitches, Netting.Location: Based in Clare and Limerick.The Package: Salary negotiable based on experience, 21 days annual leave, pension scheme, phone, tablet/laptop. Start immediate.Job Description:Working alongside our in-house QS, Junior E ...
Leak Detection Technicians
Lowflo specialise in the water conservation sector mainly involved in leak detection, water use reduction, metering and leak repairs.Job Summary:We are looking for a number of Leak Detection Technicians. The role will be mainly working on our Irish Water contracts.The roles will involve the detection, location and reporting of visible and hidden leaks on the water distribution network. As such, yo ...
Carpenter wanted for Kilmallock area with (Shuttering Experience)
Candidates must hold the following to be considered:-valid Safe Pass-valid Manual Handling.. Knowledge of Beams, Decks, Columns etc.. is needed Experience in Dokka/Perri Systems with knowledge of por prep - stop ends, hang trench, kickers and base walls.References Required Own transport & tools Send your CV to Brendan.
Carpenter/Fire door installations
30+years experience last 3 years fire door installations and remedials. I have got a van and a comprehensive range of power and hand tools. Available to work anywhere.
Painter and decorator
20 years experience. Registered and insured. Great references available
Senior Estimator - Limerick
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Seek business opportunities for the Company
- Review the status of workload with the Company Director and staff members under your control
- Advise the Director of any improvements/innovation for adoption within the Department, or Company
- Manage the development of sound, robust and long term relationships
- Assist/Manage the production of tender documents
- Attend pre-tender interviews and post tender presentations where required
- Provide information to the marketing department as may be requested
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders, complete in a timely manner and advise the Chief Estimator of any tendering difficulties that you are experiencing
- Prepare material in the agreed format for presentation to the Adjudication Panel
- Develop client and consultant relations and manage expectations
- Evaluate risk and prepare register Comply with estimating processes to ensure it complies with standing orders
- Work in conjunction with administration staff in preparation of the estimate
- Obtain feedback on both successful and unsuccessful tenders
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Input into the review of supply chain members
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced IT skills.