Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed09/04/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
BSS are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work in Limerick on behalf of our client a Large Construction and Building Main Contractor in the Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, Residential, Restoration and Industrial Sectors.
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A salary of 70-75K is on offer for the right candidate DOE
For more information call Ciaran on 0877713484 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
JOB ID - 36635 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.