You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for one of their leading civils and building contractors for Newcastle West.The Ideal candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with strong previous exposure to a large scale working environment.The Role:You will be reporting to the General Manager as part of the Quantity Surveying team and will be responsible fo ...
· Optimise the CNC Manufacturing Process· Participate in Operations Validation and Quality initiatives.· Design and develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product/process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Process Engineers.· Drive Process Improvements through new technology and equi ...
IRC are currently hiring for a Maintenance Manager for a Large Truck Company based in Limerick.Skills Required: - Excellent knowledge of the transport sector- Previous experience being in charge of a team of Mechanics- Great knowledge of Engineering and good technical knowledge of Maintaining trucks and trailers- Good working knowledge of Computer systems, Ordering systems, raising PO's etc. - ...
If you have ever wanted to travel, now is the time. We are looking for experienced Digger, Dozer, Motorscraper and Grader operators in New Zealand for the busy Spring/Summer season. A little about us. Goodman Contractors are a family owned business, based on the Kapiti Coast, who have been operating successfully for over 50 years. What we don’t know about machinery and dirt wouldn’t be worth kn ...
Position: AutoCAD Designer DraftsmanLocation: LimerickSalary: €36,000On behalf of our Limerick based client, Elk Recruitment is looking for an Experienced CAD Technician to come on board. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic organization.Ideal candidates are required to possess the following skill set but not limited toPrevious experience detailing architectural interf ...
General Labourers with safe pass required for various sites in Limerick. Experience is essential, references will be required. Please call us on 061-502327 now to apply or for further information. Please send your CV to For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie
Civil Engineer wanted for a well established construction company.Will have at least 4 years experience in setting out civil projects.Willing to travel with projects. Comfortable with relevant instruments total station, GPS etc.Safe pass and manual handling have to be up to date as well as having great management, verbal and communication skills salary depends on experience and qualifications. Sen ...
Senior Services Coordinator
Date Listed 13/07/2017
- Liaising with the Contracts Manager: programming and resourcing requirements
- Liaising with the Site Manager: Sub-Contractors’ programmes and co-ordination
- Liaising with the Quality Surveyor: on cost issues and on design options
- Liaising with the Utility Providers: Electrical Power/ Data Supplier, Gas Suppliers, Local Authorities for Drainage/ Roads etc
- Liaising with the Quality & Environmental Manager: maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Serving as the Company's representative at Site Meetings
- Developing design proposals at sketch, detail design and production stages
- Must be able to explore and identify solutions to complex problems
- Checking and reporting on specifications and design drawings
- Ensuring that appropriate service/design decisions are met
- Planning and managing AutoCAD and other documentation of design, installation and as constructed work
- Co-ordinating his/her work with other members of the project team
- Programming and facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Services Sub-Contractors
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Building Services
- Over 5 years of experience