- Date Listed03/05/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our client based in the construction sector are seeking a strong Site Engineer to oversee their key projects in Dublin. There is weekly travel to Dublin involved with 2-3 days based in company offices in West Munster.
- Experience overseeing small projects with 2-3 week turnaround at the same time
- Experience overseeing 2-3 larger projects at same time
- Strong client management and commercial skills overseeing subcontractors
- Ensuring project work is constructed as per the drawings and specifications.
- Experience managing project cost control, H&S and QA
- Engineering degree - ideally Civil Engineering degree
- Must be flexible to company needs
Benefits are negotiable.
Our client is a Munster based Building and Civil Engineering contractor with projects across Ireland. Their main projects are New Builds, Civil projects, Residential and Commercial upgrades and refurbishments, Property Management & Maintenance, Fire Stopping, Fit Outs, Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants and also Conservation works projects.
Please forward an up to date CV