You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor for one of their leading civils and building contractors for Newcastle West.The Ideal candidate will have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with strong previous exposure to a large scale working environment.The Role:You will be reporting to the General Manager as part of the Quantity Surveying team and will be responsible fo ...
Civil Engineer wanted for a well established construction company.Will have at least 4 years experience in setting out civil projects.Willing to travel with projects. Comfortable with relevant instruments total station, GPS etc.Safe pass and manual handling have to be up to date as well as having great management, verbal and communication skills salary depends on experience and qualifications. Sen ...
If you have ever wanted to travel, now is the time. We are looking for experienced Digger, Dozer, Motorscraper and Grader operators in New Zealand for the busy Spring/Summer season. A little about us. Goodman Contractors are a family owned business, based on the Kapiti Coast, who have been operating successfully for over 50 years. What we don’t know about machinery and dirt wouldn’t be worth kn ...
IRC are currently hiring for a Maintenance Manager for a Large Truck Company based in Limerick.Skills Required: - Excellent knowledge of the transport sector- Previous experience being in charge of a team of Mechanics- Great knowledge of Engineering and good technical knowledge of Maintaining trucks and trailers- Good working knowledge of Computer systems, Ordering systems, raising PO's etc. - ...
Safe pass and manual handling have to be up to date. Experience with Peri and Dokia systems own tools at least three years experience on site union rate send your CV to Peadar.
· Optimise the CNC Manufacturing Process· Participate in Operations Validation and Quality initiatives.· Design and develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product/process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Process Engineers.· Drive Process Improvements through new technology and equi ...
Ace Driveways are looking for experienced ground workersin Munster for up and coming projects.Must have previous experience & checkable references.Main duties will include all aspects of groundworks :laying slabs,kerbs,deep drainage,tarmac,concrete foundations etcNegotiable pay rates.For more information please email cv : email@example.com
Site Manager - Munster
Date Listed 13/07/2017
- Liaising with the Project Manager, Design Team, Client, Services Coordinator, Senior Engineer, Purchasing Manager, Foreman and Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings.
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel.
- Assisting the Project Manager in delivering the project on time and under budget.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project.
- Scheduling weekly work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme.
- Maintaining site records.
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A Degree in Engineering or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable; alternatively, 5 years Site Management experience is acceptable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.