Site Manager - Munster
Date Listed 13/07/2017
- Liaising with the Project Manager, Design Team, Client, Services Coordinator, Senior Engineer, Purchasing Manager, Foreman and Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings.
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel.
- Assisting the Project Manager in delivering the project on time and under budget.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project.
- Scheduling weekly work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme.
- Maintaining site records.
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A Degree in Engineering or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable; alternatively, 5 years Site Management experience is acceptable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Add to Watchlist