- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on a busy site in the South West Limerick area. Initially the work is for 2 months - you will have an opportunity to progress into a long term contract if the company are pleased with your performance.
- Good management skills with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Good time - keeping.
- Excellent communication skills - Verbally and in writing.
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are of the highest standard.
- Reporting on progress.
- Valid Safe Pass.
- Valid Manual Handling.
- Previous experience working as a Site Supervisor.
- Any extra certificates will be of benefit.
- Fluent in English.
We are paying a Market leading hourly rate / package for the right candidate.
If you're interested in applying for this position - send your CV and certs by Email. Call Elaine on 01 456 8438.
Sherlock Recruitment are a leading supplier of staff to the Mechanical and Electrical industry in Ireland. We are working with some of Ireland's leading M&E and Construction companies supplying them with high volume, quality staff.
We also provide training & safety courses, which aim to provide effective and efficient Manual Handling and Safe Pass course’s among other Health & Safety courses, to the labourers of Ireland through our engaging training programmes.