Warehouse Operatives - Immediate start
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Irish Recruitment Consultants currently have a range of vacancies for temporary work throughout Limerick and Clare.
The successful candidates will play a key role in the Warehousing Department and will be flexible with working hours to suit business needs.
- To ensure that orders are ready in a timely manner
- To support drivers during the loading and unloading process.
- Report any damaged goods to the supervisor in charge of the shift.
- Picking and Packing orders
- Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
- Fork Lift driving
- Ad hoc duties
- General cleaning as required
- Excellent communications skills, fluent both written & spoken English is required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Manual handling and Forklift licence would be an advantage
- Previous experience in machine operations would an advantage
- Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Distribution/ picking & Packing Industry
- Previous General Operative work
- Excellent work ethic required
Flexibility is key for all positions - Days / Nights and weekends
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com