Warehouse Operatives - Limerick
Date Listed 12/07/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Irish Recruitment Consultants currently have a range of vacancies for Experienced Warehouse Operatives throughout Limerick and Clare.
The successful candidates will play a key role in the Warehousing Department and will be flexible with working hours to suit business needs.
- The warehouse to be kept tidy at all times.
- To support drivers during the loading and unloading process.
- Report any damaged goods to the supervisor in charge of the shift.
- Picking and Packing orders
- Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
- Fork Lift driving - both Reach and Counterbalance
- Power pallet driving experience required- licence required
- Ad hoc duties.
- Excellent communications skills, fluent both written & spoken English is required
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Manual handling and Forklift licence would be an advantage
- Previous experience in machine operations would an advantage
- Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Distribution/ picking & Packing Industry
Flexibility is key for all positions - Days / Evenings and weekends
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org