Electrical Facilities Technician
- Date Listed19/03/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This is a full time and permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To comply with the Company’s procedures when working on a client’s premises
· To observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health & safety statutory requirements at all times
· To maintain all Company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner
· Full Electrical trade background, possession of mechanical knowledge and experience a distinct advantage.
· A background, possession of HVAC knowledge and experience a distinct advantage.
· Experience of Emergency lighting testing is essential
· Ability to effectively communicate with client staff and other service providers on site as required
· Ability to support and contribute to M&E and building fabric maintenance and project works