M&E Services coordinator
Date Listed 25/07/2018
Vacancy: M&E Services coordinator
Salary: €55K - €60K + a package
We are seeking an experienced Service coordinator to be based in the Longford area.The company that requires a Safety officer is Irelands leading top tier main contractor that undertakes variety of projects.
The successful person:
The Services coordinator will be experienced in working with main contractors undertaking industrial, commercial and mixed use projects. They will have at least 5 yrs consecutive experience while undertaking large projects with a value of at least €20million.
We are Irelands leading main contractor that has a large pipeline of work in Ireland over the next 10 yrs. They have gained a reputation for being one of Irelands best construction employers delivering great benefits including highly competitive salaries and further training opportunities.
Responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
- 4 - 5 years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Stable employment history.
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma.