You might be interested in these similar ads
Experienced Mechanic Wanted - Great Salary And Package on Offer- Longford/Dublin area
Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to repair faults on them.Carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.be fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technicianfull clean drivers licence essentialbe diligent, with a flexible app ...
Experienced Mechanic Required - Longford
Key Job Requirements:Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.Fulfil all tasks to the customers complete satisfaction.Attention to details.Problem solving.Excellent communication skills.Fully qualified Vehicle Mechanic.Should be able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team.Great package on offer for the right personCompany car also supplied
Qualified Motor Mechanic Required
We currently have a vacancy for a fully qualified mechanic to fill a busy role in our Clondalkin based workshop.The successful candidate will:Be required to carry out service and repair work on all makes and models efficiently and competently and be able to work on their own initiative.Applicants should have a broad knowledge of car brands and be fully qualified to carry out motor servicing and re ...
Second fix carpenter/Joiner
Second fix carpenter Joiner All tools, Safepass and manual handling, tickets for sissors & boom lift , 25 yrs exp , commercial and domestic carpentery Excellent chippie, with clean room experience Abbotts & Amgen Will travel for right job and money . Pictures are of some jobs I’ve supplied and fitted. Call for more details 0876383278
Builder available all types of work blocklaying plumbing carpentry plastering minor electrical etc shuttering extensions actic conversions refurbs
Metal fixers, plasterboard fixers. Required for start in January on large development longford. Must have own tools and transport. Top rates paid, long term work for suitable applicants. Txt 0864039376 for interview.
Apprentice carpenter wanted must have safe pass and manual handling
- Date Listed20/11/2018
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
The primary tasks of the role are:
- Carry out vehicle inspection at testing stations and operator premises.
- Carry out complaint and appeal investigations on behalf of the RSA.
- Carry out quality audits
- Approve submit daily inspection reports.
- Review of actions required and escalate to Road Safety Authority if needed
- Produce monthly reports on quality of inspection completed.
- Carry out internal audits on inspections preformed in line with contract KPI’s
- Liaise with Operations director and Operations manager on strategic planning to maximise technical inspection productivity.
- Clients Quality Assessment programme.
- Mystery shopping programme.
- National Car Test quality standards.
- Fuel Quality analysis programme.
- Directional Signs service.
- Qualified Mechanic/Technician.
- Commercial vehicle/bus repair experience
- IMI and/or IRTE qualified (or working towards qualification).
- PC skills in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ADR qualification an advantage
For more information get in touch.