Date Listed 10/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Speak to us here at TF Recruitment and see how we can help you.
Here at TF Recruitment we have a role for a Welder/Fabricator for one of our clients due to the continued expansion within an established family run business in the waste management industry spanning over 20 years in the midlands area. This role would suit someone looking to settle into an established company and help it reach its potential.
The role would involve but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Ability to Mig and Tig Weld
- Experience with Sheet Metal an advantage
- Ability to work from Autocad / Tekla Drawings
- Problem solve and be responsible for a quality finish
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar background
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
If you feel that this could be the right step and are looking to discuss what other opportunities we would have with our clients please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below today.