You might be interested in these similar ads
Heating & Plumbing Manager Louth Company Car (38-45K)
Our client in the heating and plumbing industry are seeking experienced Branch Managers for their busy branch in Cork. They have over 40 years’ experience in the industry with a business focus on heating, plumbing, bathrooms and renewable energy.Benefits:Company carCompany phoneAnnual bonus based on Sales, H+S and Customer ServiceUncapped quarterly bonus based on key product SalesLife Assuranc ...
Plumber / Leak Technician - Junior & Senior
We are looking for a number of Leak Detection Technicians. The role will be mainly working on our Irish Water contracts. The roles will involve the detection, location and reporting of visible and hidden leaks on the water distribution network. You will receive full training in the use of traditional and electronic leak detection equipment to enable you to successfully fulfill the role. Candidate ...
General Operatives Needed in Drogheda
Servisource on behalf of our clients are currently seeking General Operatives near Drogheda.Ideal candidates must be able to work as part of a team while also showing initiative when working alone. They must be safety conscious and physically fit and have at least 1 years’ experience in a General Operative role.The role involves:General labouring dutiesWorking with building materials and furnacesH ...
Seeking full time work
I’m 27, seeking full time work have years of experience on sites. Worked with plasterers for 3 years, laboring for 2 an started on the trowel on the 3rd year.. slabbing for under a year demolition for 1 year. Warehouse manager for 1 year in Australia laboring for brickys 1 year handy man on site for 6 months. Have own transport- full Irish license Safe pass Manual ha ...
Wanted for immediate start must have safe pass and be of good work ethic
2nd fix carpenter wanted
2nd fix carpenter wanted for works in Dundalk and Drogheda .must have safepass, manual handling and full set of tools , must be able to work on their own .high quality work to be left behind . RCT No texts please . 0870957710 after 6 pm please .
Qualified Electricians Dundalk
ElectriciansOur client a leading Electrical firm based in Dundalk are looking for qualified electriciansfor ongoing work. The required electricians would have 5 years plus qualifiedexperienced and would have a proven track record in the Industrial aspect ofthe job. Working in a pharmaceutical plant would be an advantage RequirementsAll work to be carried out by therelevant trade Standards Taki ...
BIM Coordinator - Louth
- Date Listed08/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Responsibilities of BIM Coordinator will include:
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion and
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential - Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCad at a minimum;
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous;
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol;
- Six years (minimum) experience in a construction role with three years (minimum) experience in a similar BIM co-ordination role. Working with a general contractor would be preferable;
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures - honours preferable;
- Construction experience on a large scale residential project and
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines