Carpenter/Joiner for Fit Out/Construction Projects
- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
CGDM Group is an award-winning company that prides itself on delivering excellence in construction and professional fit-outs cross a range of sectors co-creating stunning environments.
We are experiencing significant growth and have an exciting opportunity for a Joiner to join our team of industry professionals consistently provide exceptional levels of service that combine quality, value and the highest possible standards to ensure we deliver on time, every time.
Applicants must have:
· At least 2-3 years’ experience as a qualified joiner.
· Full driving licence (with a view of getting a company van).
· CSCS or CSR training card.
· Be willing to work evenings and occasional weekends when required.
· Be willing to work away for short periods of time when required.
· Full range of own tools to complete their role on site.
The role will be based across Ireland based on the project. We offer an attractive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Newry office at +442830250844 for more information.