Civil Foreman - Housing Development
Date Listed 09/05/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Larnach Recruitment are currently seeking a Civil Foreman for an established and respected Civil Engineering company. Our client has built an excellent reputation providing an excellent service in all aspects of civil engineering through-out the Ireland. They have been in operation for the past 16 years undertaking large civil projects including site development works, drainage and water schemes, etc.
The successful candidate will be undertaking site enabling works including the construction of drainage, roads utilities and services of a large housing development. The successful candidate will be experienced in working within civil engineering companies undertaking site development
- The construction of a residential scheme from greenfield through to DPC level on the units.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
- Ensure all employees and site visitors comply with all Health and Safety obligations.
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work as part of a team yet willing to work independently
- Only experience Civil Foreman apply
- Man Management Skills
- Safe Way Of Working
Attractive Salary and package on offer for the right candidate. Contact Michael for further details - 083 399 4594