Electrical Coordinator and Planner
- Date Listed24/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently working with one of Ireland's leading Engineering companies. We are currently recruiting an Electrical Coordinator Planner to join a long term project working on aMajor Biologics Manufacturing Facility. This is a Long Term role for the correct candidate. Approx 2 years.
- Provide overall daily production support.
- Schedules preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance activities to plant machinery, equipment and other systems.
- Run monthly reports
- Implement continuous improvement projects
- Report to the Facilities Manager on KPI’s
- Attend and report at weekly meetings
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
Electrical experience is necessary.
We are paying PAYE or RCT.
If you're interested in this position - Apply now!
Send you CV and certs by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438
Job Type: Full-time