Health & Safety Officer
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Be familiar with all aspects of the role of a Safety Officer on site including supervision of sub-contractors & completion of the relevant paperwork
- Conducting regular site audits and carrying out inspections to ensure safe operating procedures are adhered
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies.
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statements and required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required.
- Supervise and manage safety and environmental documentation to support the Company’s integrated safety management system.
- Contribute to accident and incident investigation.
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for personnel working on site.
- Representation at site meetings as may be required.
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification
- Minimum of 3/4 years’ experience as Health & Safety Officer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Have experience in the domestic and/or commercial construction building sectors
Add to Watchlist